Saturday, October 17, 2009

Toasty-O Man

We had just gotten married two days earlier, and living conditions were a little Spartan. I was eating cereal out of a paper bowl with a plastic fork because we had run out of spoons. They weren't even name brand cheerios. But that didn't stop a small miracle from taking place. 

I put in my fork to get the last "Toasty-O's" out of the bowl, and this is what came up. Seriously.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I can already tell I am going to love you blog, like, a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! Our blog needs all the encouragement it can get to keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I just can't decide if he's happy or sad. Either he's kind of jumping and doing a happy little jig, or else his arms are hanging down in recognition of his upcoming demise. You did eat him, I'm assuming?

    ReplyDelete