My mom knew I wanted Rich Dad Poor Dad for Christmas, so she bought it online. When it arrived, she was surprised to discover that it was so tiny it could have belonged to part of my American Girls doll collection (I have told Aaron that if we don't have any girls, either a small part of me will die, or one of our boys will learn to like dolls).
In the end, it was the perfect size. If I typically remember only 10 percent of what I read-- why read the other 9o percent?*
*Disclaimer: I know there are lots of reasons to read a book in its entirety, including a changed outlook on life, a broadened cultural horizon, and the satisfaction of finishing something you started. They did not apply in this situation... Still worth the five minutes it took to read? Most definitely.
farewell, 2016
9 years ago

For your sons' sake, I hope you have some girls.
ReplyDelete