Saturday, July 9, 2011

25 Weeks (almost) and Counting

I think updating a blog gets harder the more sporadic you are about updating. And I have definitely been sporadic.

Since I've posted, our little guy has grown from the size of a lime to the size of [insert name of footlong fruit or vegetable here]. And you can tell from looking at me. I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant, which since I don't like quoting months pregnant* (I like to get credit for every week I've been through), is about 62.5 percent of the way through the whole process for those of you for whom number of weeks pregnant are meaningless. It is going by FAST. But even so, I am still impatient.





*But if you must have it in months, I'd call it six.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, you are so cute pregnant. I can't wait to see little baby P!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and still so tiny. :)

    ReplyDelete